As the flagship conference focusing on mechatronics and intelligent systems, the IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM) brings together an international community of experts to discuss the state-of-the-art, new research results, perspectives on future developments, and innovative applications relevant to mechatronics, robotics, automation, industrial electronics, and related areas.
The AIM is co-sponsored by the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS), the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES), and the ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Division (DSCD).
IEEE/ASME AIM 2023 will be held in Seattle, Washington, USA, on June 27-July 1, 2023.
IEEE/ASME AIM 2023 offers sponsorship opportunities for interested corporations. Companies interested in sponsoring will receive the items listed below as part of their sponsorship package. IEEE/ASME AIM 2023 offers exhibit spaces and welcomes companies, universities, publishers, and researchers to participate in the conference exhibition. With an anticipated 400 conference attendees from universities, industries, and government agencies worldwide, IEEE/ASME AIM 2023 provides a great opportunity to advertise mechatronics related products, sell books, and increase the visibility of your organization. Exhibiting at AIM 2023 is the most cost-effective way for an organization, large or small, to gain exposure in front of the world's leaders in mechatronics and automation, from academia and industry. The technical program consists of panel discussions, workshops, Student Design Competition and social activities for attendees and guests. In conclusion, it would be a unique opportunity to connect with the industry pioneers and attain targeted potential customers.
There are three levels of sponsorship available:
● Company/organization logo, link, name, and a brief description on the conference website and in the printed conference program.
● Bronze benefits plus ...
● Flyer or brochure insert in the conference registration packet
● One complimentary conference registration
● Exhibition booth or one additional complimentary conference registration
● Silver benefits plus ...
● One additional complimentary conference registration
● A special session organized by the sponsor on a topic of the sponsor's choosing (relevant to the conference). The session can be held during lunch hours on Wednesday or Friday of the conference and will be listed in the conference program book and on the website.
Other options (including event sponsorship) are also available. To explore participation as an AIM 2023 sponsor and exhibitor, please contact:
Exhibit and Special Session Chair, 2023 AIM
State University of New York at Binghamton, USA