Registration through IEEE RAS papercept is mandatory for all conference participants.
You can also locate the registration link after you log in to PaperPlaza: the registration site is located next to the link
to AIM 2023 on the Access Page.
Conference registrations include the registration packet, access to technical sessions, any social events at the conference,
and the conference e-proceedings.
Full (ASME/IEEE) Member/Nonmember registrations entitle the attendee to upload up to two final manuscripts of accepted
papers and posters. Additional manuscripts uploads (beyond 2) can be purchased at 800 USD per upload.
If a final submission exceeds 6 pages, you must first update the final submission information and then
complete payment of the excess page charges ($200/extra page and up to 2 extra pages) through your PaperPlaza
AIM 2023 will provide significant student travel support to participate at the conference. Please check details on the STUDENT TRAVEL SUPPORT page.
• If you are a student who has received awards from AIM 2023 to attend the conference, please contact the conference registration chair for registration waiver.
• Student registration DOES NOT include paper uploads.
The registration will have a flat-rate fee as listed below. For inquiries about AIM 2023 registration,
please contact email@example.com
|| Early (by May 27)
or Regular (after May 27) ($)
| IEEE/ASME Member
| IEEE/ASME Student Member
| Student Nonmember
| IEEE/ASME Life Member
|| Fee ( $ )
| Extra Page
| Extra Paper Upload
| Extra Guest Banquet
• To cancel your registration, please notify the Registration Chair (Yan Gu, firstname.lastname@example.org) in writing.
• If your registration was used to upload a paper or poster, then it cannot be canceled even if the paper is withdrawn.
• Refunds will be made if the cancellation of the conference registration occurs by May 27, 2023, with an administration cost of 100 USD. No refunds can be provided for cancellations after May 27, 2023.