June 27-July 1, 2023
Seattle, WA, USA
How to Prepare Your Video Presentation for Upload
This information is for Contributed/Invited Session papers, TMech/AIM Concurrent paper, and TMech Presentation Only - 15-minute max. video presentation
We are requesting that all authors submit a pre-recorded video presentation to accompany their paper.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to increase the visibility and impact of your work, allowing your talk to be viewed by all conference attendees not just
those who attend your in-person talk.
For those not able to attend the conference due to international travel restrictions, this video will be played during your presentation time and is
required to avoid having your paper removed from the proceedings.
1.Please use the following guidelines to prepare your video:
2.The corresponding author will receive a link via email to the submission page where he/she can upload the video.
Alternatively, the corresponding author can login to his/her workspace and follow the link to upload (or re-upload) video presentation
file until the deadline.
|| Max. 15 mins
| File size limit
|| 80MB file
| File format
| Minimum height
|| 480 pixels
| Aspect Ratio
3.You are also kindly required to submit a release form with your video (signed copy in PDF or JPG), as it is not covered by the original copyright transfer.
The deadline for the submission is May 22, 2022.
4.While we are unable to provide individualized technical support to help you create your video, Zoom is a possible approach to record your presentation.
The free plan of Zoom lets you record a compatible video from content displayed on your computer screen and voice recorded via the computer microphone
(how recording a Zoom meeting).
5.Please note the above specifications will be checked at the time of submission and files not meeting them will be prevented from being uploaded.
6.Except for the above duration and digital constraints, the form of the presentation is left free (though please be sure the video includes the number and
title of the paper, the authors, and a reference to AIM 2023, so that it is easy for the session organizers to identify the video).
7.Please start early: given that the resulting video files will be very large, they might need a long time to transfer.
Recording with Zoom:
1. Make a free Zoom account on the website: https://zoom.us/. Or sign in if you already have an account.
2. Start a Zoom meeting: 'HOST A MEETING' with video on. Use Zoom Client by 'Download and run Zoom'. Join with computer audio.
3. Open your powerpoint in presentation view.
4. Start the recording: You find this under the 'MORE' button. (If you are asked, choose: Recording to this computer.)
5. You can switch between video and powerpoint with the 'SHARE SCREEN' button.
6. When finished you stop the recording via the 'STOP RECORDING' button.
7. Then choose 'END' and 'end the meeting for all'. Your recording will be converted automatically and the screen will show where the file will be saved.